Welcome to My Blog

I'm here to share my passion about life and cupcakes.

Please enjoy, add your thoughts, and visit often.































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes



I made these cupcakes a few weeks ago.  They are unique because they have a mini pumpkin pie
baked inside of the cupcake. I saw the recipe on Bake It in A  Cake, and had to try it.
They were a bit time consuming to bake, that was well worth it. I took them to work,
and they were gone before lunchtime.
The complete recipe on my site.
 http://www.creative-cupcake-recipes.net/pumpkin-pie-cupcakes.html

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool(: It looks a lot better than regular pumpkin pie. I like making pie cupcakes too, I'll have to make these soon!

    ReplyDelete