Welcome to My Blog

I'm here to share my passion about life and cupcakes.

Please enjoy, add your thoughts, and visit often.































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sneakers

I needed a comfortable sneaker to wear for Saturday afternoons,  shopping etc. I saw these online, and thought , "how absolutely appropriate these sneakers are for me.  They are just too cute. So, I bought them. I think the'll look great with my straight leg, Saturday afternoon jeans.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment